Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Meeting Time: September 16, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT
Closed for Comment September 16, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
INT-2 19-1734 Celebrating Recovery Month 2019
2019 Recovery Month Proclamation.pdf
INT-3 19-1798 Report Regarding 50th Anniversary Hikone-Ann Arbor Sister City Relationship
INT-4 19-1800 Proclamation for Fire Prevention Week 2019
PUBLIC COMMENTARY - RESERVED TIME (3 MINUTES PER SPEAKER) * (SPEAKERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO GRANT THEIR RESERVED TIME TO AN ALTERNATE SPEAKER) * ACCOMMODATIONS CAN BE MADE FOR PERSONS NEEDING ASSISTANCE WHILE ADDRESSING COUNCIL
1. Alan Jackson - Professional Services Agreement with Tetra Tech of Michigan, PC (DC-7)
2. Alan Haber - Botsford Property, 3015 Miller Road Resolution (DC-6) & Resolution Recognizing September 21, 2019 as the International Day of Peace (DC-11)
3. Blaine Coleman - We are against Military Aid to Israel
4. Mozhgan Savabieasfahni - We are against Military Aid to Israel
5. Henry Herskovitz - Who singles out Israel?
CC COMMUNICATIONS FROM COUNCIL
MC COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE MAYOR
MC-1 19-1669 Appointments - Confirmations
CA CONSENT AGENDA
CA-1 19-1629 Resolution to Approve Street Closings for the Ann Arbor Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot - Thursday, November 28, 2019
Turkey Trot Map.pdf
Tot Trot Map.pdf
CA-2 19-1698 Resolution to Approve Street Closure for Washtenaw County Climate Strike on Friday, September 20, 2019 from 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Washtenaw County Climate Strike Map.pdf
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus